Story in a Screenshot
We believe stories can create Quality Education for current & future generations.
By simplifying and designing beautiful stories into bite-sized learning.
Great Stories in a Screenshot
Everything from GOLD membership
Q1: Why should you get a membership?
– To help you add stories in your everyday conversations, team meetings (Read 8 facts about the neuroscience of storytelling)
– Document stories for your kids, grandkids & most importantly your future self.
– Storytelling is like magic. (Know the magical science behind it here)
– Stories for people around you (Employees, family members, followers, etc)
Q2. : What’s the difference between Gold and Platinum membership?
A: 1. Privacy (On Instagram you can see who else is a member/follower)
2. One place for All the StoryCards (You won’t have to screenshot or Organise StoryCards)
3. Lifetime Access to all the StoryCards from your membership year.
Q3: Which platform will you get these StoryCards in?
A: Every Gold Member will be added into a Members-Only Instagram page.
Every week we will add StoryCards on IG stories and will have a highlight of the past four weeks.
B: Every Platinum Member will be sent a WhatsApp link and StoryCards will be sent post verification
Q4: How will we get started?
A: You will receive a PDF with all the information after the payment.
Q5: What’s your Personal Why? What are you getting out of this?
A: 1. The Primary goal is to Document stories (Mostly for my grandchildren & for my future self)
2. “If I say I’m not doing this for money, then I’d be lying.” (This money will help me be more creative and get more value into this world rather than looking for work)
3. I want to have more conversations with StoryTellers, StoryCollectors & Anyone who likes stories.
4. Digital products are pandemic proof products.
5. For fulfillment.
6. I have a dream: I want to get on a stage, ask the audience for words and tell them stories on top of those words.
THE DREAM STARTS HERE.
Thank you for your time.
If you have any questions, queries or complaints Email us: [email protected]
Also, hey did I tell you StoryCards are the best thing to gift someone.
Got a friend who is a Marketer, Teacher/Professor or a Book reader gift it to them.
GIFT STORYCARDS TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE